Well. I just got home from court. They said we had to be there at 8am. We were on time.
1. The court was NOT where they said it was.
2. We went to the correct court and was told we had to have a slip of paper to come in.
3. We go back downstairs, get the slips of paper, come back, and they make him sit on the opposite side of the courtroom so we can’t even chat.
4. They call him outside, I thought they were arresting him or something, especially when he waved at me to come out of the courtroom!
5. They didn’t because he said he would do negotiations.
6. We sat there again until somebody called us both.
7. Their computers were down statewide today so we could sit there and see if they came back up or we could reschedule so now we have rescheduled for JANUARY!!!
So that was 2 hours wasted downtown and missed a job so out $50. Geez!
Anyway, I guess I’ll go to this other job in a few minutes. I have to make some money today. My son went to school this morning after fighting with his father over the front seat. I just told him to get in the back because it’s too early to argue. He did. Good kid! He said he is walking to his grandmothers after school. I’ll meet him there. There’s still so much work to do over there. I guess there will be for a while.
I may have mentioned in a different post that I took my mother 2 plastic shelving units. I put them together and the first thing she did was complain that they aren’t nice and why did I put them there. I told her, “Mom, they’re plastic. They’re light. Move them wherever you need them!” AND they are temporary until everything is organized or she lets me get rid of stuff. I have talked her into selling extra furniture and electronics, donating extra fabric, and taking all this ribbon back to work with her. Now I have to get them all together and then get rid of it all. I also asked her to donate any clothes that she doesn’t actually wear. We will see if that actually happens. She hasn’t done anything yet. In a week, I’ve made a damn good dent in that room and she hasn’t done one thing? Okay, okay, I’ll stop complaining. I’m trying though! The realtor will be here on Wednesday too so I have to get moving on her house.
Y’all have a great day!