Thank you Adultish! I am doing it now so I don’t forget! And you guys know I would too!
The rules and regulations:
• Religiously thank the person who nominated you. (when you thank them remember they had to spend hours writing this same blog as well. You the real MVP.)
• Blast photos of the award on your blog. Work it. When no photo is given, just don’t stress about it and move on.
• Write a tear filled segment of why you love blogging and explain how it’s the coolest thing since sliced bread.
• Provide ten random facts about yourself (This is what I am most worried about. I am a WEIRDO)
• Answer the questions your fellow nominator has given you.
• Create more questions for your nominees to answer
• Nominate enough people to create a Brady Bunch family.
• Comment on the blog post from the Global Aussie with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster Award nomination.
10 random facts about me:
1. I am weirdly nervous every morning when I ask Alexa for the daily news. I’m afraid one day it will say that WWIII started or something.
2. I need my caffeine but don’t care for coffee. I can drink 3 energy drinks a day and I will be perfectly happy.
3. I miss my Dad like crazy every single day.
4. Everything for myself comes second to making sure my son has what he needs, not everything he wants, what he NEEDS.
5. I love owning my own business but wish I could get a regular job again.
6. Sometimes I like having the excess skin so I can tell an absolute stranger that I have lost over 200 pounds.
7. I am a organization freak. When things aren’t organized in my space, I will work for hours making sure it’s done and makes sense.
8. I am not happy living back in my childhood home. I miss having my own space and freedom. Then again, I have live in child care!
9. I love to travel but get nervous about spending the money to go anywhere. I know that money comes and goes. I would just rather spend my money getting out of debt than creating more debt.
10. I am allergic to almost everything it seems, including flowers so the flower I have next to my bed is a fake from IKEA.
Questions asked of me:
1.If there was one lesson you could instill in another person, what would it be? Listen to your elders! You could learn something. If I had listened when I was young, I bet I would have done things a lot differently!
2. What is one quote you live by? Every day is a new beginning.
3.People say that first impressions are everything; what do you hope people take away after meeting you? That I am polite, conversational, and that they hope to run into me again.
4. What is one thing that will undoubtedly turn a bad day around for you? A hug from my son.
5. If you could have any animal in the world, like even a chinchilla, what would it be? I would love to own a llama. I couldn’t tell you why, they just look so cool!
Questions for whomever wants to answer them:
1. Is there a specific reason you started blogging?
2. If you could meet someone famous, who would you pick and why?
3. Do you blog from your phone, tablet, or computer and which do you prefer?
4. Do you drink the recommended daily amount of water – 8 8 ounce glasses a day?
5. Are you organized or is everything just where you last left it?
Renew or Redo
And anyone else that wants to do it!