How is it Friday already?

Ms. Forgets cancelled on me yesterday. She left my weekly pay outside her front door in a little envelope which is fine. I got it.

I was a bit busy too. When she cancelled, it was 10am (I was supposed to pick her up at 11). I had not had breakfast so I got to it. I had taco meat with cheese, 4 oz of the beef and one ounce of shredded cheese. This is usually perfect for me. Well, I could only eat half of it. So I put that in the fridge and went shopping.

I went to Soma and got 2 bras that fit. A woman measured me and helped fit them and said I look amazing. That was very sweet. Then I walked across the parking lot and picked up the MacBook Air that I had purchased online. Okay, I have to give you background. See, I got this cheap Acer computer 2 years ago and it SUCKS. I removed as much off it as I could and STILL the computer has always said that there’s no memory and I need to delete things for more space. Umm, other than what Acer put on it in the first place, there’s nothing else on there, so huh???? I will need Word for school and all the teachers have apps for their classes. How would I get those on the Acer with no memory??? All I can use that for is to go online and do stuff. I needed a good computer for school (life too) and I decided to get a Mac. I’m tired of android computers and I already use everything else Apple so why not. I went on the Apple website, did some research, and decided to go with their cheapest model.

I used a credit card that was paid off to get it but I can pay that off again. I needed a reliable one, especially since I am in school. I told my Mom and she said she’s glad I got it and she will help me pay it. I told her she’s as broke as I am and not to worry about it. That was a nice thought though. It has 8GB RAM, 128 GB memory, and everything is great!

My son had to go to school to get his schedule for the year and have his 8th grade orientation. My friend took them and I was picking the boys up afterwards. After my $1200 shopping trip, it was only noon so I went to visit Cranky. She said I haven’t come to see her in weeks (totally not true). We chatted for a while and then I talked to her caregiver while she read the paper. When I left, I still had some time before I had to pick my son up at school. So I went to get gas in the car and realized I was hungry again (at 1:30pm). I got a snack of cheese at the gas station (not many keto items available there). Then I went to the school and got my son a new gym uniform and a couple more shirts for school as well as a car sticker that I will probably never put on my car, I was just supporting the school. I still had 20 minutes left so I sat in my car until the boys came out and then took them home.

After I dropped them off, I went up to my school to pick up my books. I had no idea that all of my actual books are online! All I picked up were some flash cards for my anatomy class.

I also went by to visit an old neighbor that works there at the school and we made plans to get coffee on my first day of class which is Tuesday. She is very sweet and has a lot of hardships at her young age of 29 and I enjoy her company. So I am glad I will get to hang out with her more.

I got home around 6pm (traffic took me an hour to get back to my house from school). I chatted with BFF while I drove. I set up my computer and got everything I needed for school downloaded. I logged into my online math class to find out that I had a test waiting for me on class policies. You have to make a 100 in order to open anything else so I took the test. I made a 90. Huh??? I printed out the pages with the answers and retook the test. It took me 30 minutes of looking through the papers to answer each one and that time I got an 85. What??? That pissed me off so I decided to do the test again today. I will later on. I just can’t believe how frustrating it was! and that’s just on class policies!

I haven’t found anything about my nutrition class either. No emails, no websites other than the book which I got from the bookstore and not from the teacher, nothing. After I take Styled to get her hair done and probably get groceries, I am headed back up to the school to get these testing things my math class says I need, a student ID card (because you can’t take tests in the testing center with your license – you have to have their student ID), and go by to see if my nutrition instructor is there to ask about the class. With school starting on Monday, I want to be ready!

After all the schoolwork done for the moment, I realized I had not eaten. I went down and finished my breakfast and then got some cheese and crackers with a couple of keto cookies (I only had 21 carbs and 1100 calories total). I didn’t finish eating until 9pm so I couldn’t go to sleep until 11. I woke up this morning to go back to the school but nothing there opens until 8 and I have to be across town to get Styled at 9:30 so I changed my mind and will go after. It sucks because Friday afternoon traffic here is the worst but I have to get it done and be ready for Monday! Then I will come home and retake the stupid test. Fun, right? I just need to remember to eat today! I can’t eat like I did yesterday, that’s not healthy. I need my veggies! Maybe I will pick up a salad at the grocery with Styled.

Alright, I’m off to walk the dog and get dressed for the day. I hope you guys have a Fantastic Friday!

8 thoughts on “How is it Friday already?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s