I got these questions from my buddy Andrea at http://www.benkofficial.com and I don’t remember the award she nominated me for but I promised I would answer the questions so here they are!
Question to answer:
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (the most annoying question on earth, I know)
In 5 years, I plan on being a new graduate from university and looking for a job in another country. J Maybe near a friend I met on WordPress 😉
- If you could go to the moon for free, would you?
I would love to go to the moon. When I was growing up, I wanted to be an astronaut. As I got older and heavier, it was not a possibility for me so would I go now, definitely!!! I would even do the astronaut training!
- What is your biggest fear?
It may sound crazy, I fear that my son will hurt himself or my mother will die in her sleep.
- In what do you find yourself more brave than others?
Does going back to school at 45 count? LOL
- If you could have one non pet as a pet (and it wouldn’t be dangerous), what would it be?
I would love to own a horse…I know that I would have to have either the land or a place to keep it and I would have to have money but I would still like it. I would ride it every chance I got too!
- What makes you peaceful and what makes you nervous?
Peaceful times when everything around the house is clean and there is nothing for me to do. Nervous would be every single time my son has friends over – I still think back to the one day that he threatened a friend so I worry every time now!
- What is one of your qualities which could be both positive for most but negative for others?
Hmm, tough question! Maybe that I am always happy? I know it drives some people insane. I don’t let most people know how I feel so I look happy all the time.
- Which country would you visit just for the food?
Just about any country! Mexico would be my first choice though. I’ve mentioned before that I should be from there. J
- Do you remember your first kiss? Care to share the story?
Oh yes. 7th grade. Ben. First kiss at church in the little kids plastic walk through thing. LOL
- What was your most embarrassing moment? Having my bra stuck to my sweater in the mall!
- Do you prefer blinds or curtains?
I prefer to have both. Blinds to keep it dark and light blocking curtains for the rest of the light. During the day, I open my curtains and blinds but when I am asleep, I need it pitch black!!!
Thank you Andrea for the nomination and for the questions. J