It’s super bowl Sunday. I am not a football fan. I guess I will study. Maybe. Hopefully. I do have a test this week. Actually 2! 😬
I haven’t posted in a few days and for that I apologize. I can say I’ve been busy, I just needed to do more.
1. I got sick last week. I was sick on Wednesday and Thursday. It sucked. I had to cancel on Cranky and stayed in bed. I was so hot I had my windows open and my son even said it was freezing in my room. So that was not a fun 2 days.
2. I hit 4 weeks of not smoking. Woo hoo!
Some days the urges are strong as hell, some days I don’t really have them. I got more cartridges from Cue Vapor so I am set for at least a month. I signed up for automatic shipments each month too so I know I won’t go back to smoking cigarettes!
3. Studying is always fun with animals. Oliver really enjoys sitting on my school stuff and trying to get whatever I am printing. Silly kitty. Eliza has started sniffing around the printer more too. Please don’t let her start up with that!
4. I went to lunch on Friday with my friend Julia. She and I met at this Filipino restaurant that used to be a food truck. The food is amazing! It was very nice to hang out with her. We used to be neighbors but have both moved away and her kid went off to high school so our kids are not at the same school so it has been harder to hang out with her.
5. Yesterday my family went to see Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire at the Houston Symphony. My mom actually said hello to my Instagram followers when I made a story! If you don’t know me on there, it’s juliehcares. I let my son take a friend. He has decided this kid is his new best friend as his old best friend started dating a girl/friend of his and only wants to suck face with her all the time (their words). After the Symphony last night, he asked me if I would go pick her up at the mall as she was stuck there with him with no way home. So I picked her up and drove her home. In the car, she said I was chill and she appreciated the ride. I took that opportunity to tell all of them that if they are ever in a situation where they are not comfortable, I will pick them up. We dropped her off and I took my son and his friend to our church Lock In for the night. Now he’s texting me asking me to pick him up 2 hours early because he didn’t sleep. 🤣
I got the new Loot Crate and this month I am VERY happy with but that’s for another post. I have not gained anything nor lost any more weight but people keep telling me I look skinnier. So now I just say that the weight is redistributing in my body because I am still at 150. I know this because I check daily right now to make sure I stay at this weight! I fluctuate between 148 and 151. I am not complaining!
I hope y’all have a good week!