I have tomorrow off work, paid. It’s good, right? NOPE!!!!
I have the following to do:
1. Doctor 9:15am – time for the yearly woman’s physical. No fun, especially when they told me that I also have to get bloodwork done. So I can’t have caffeine or breakfast in the morning either. This is gonna suck!
2. Cook meat pie and whatever else to eat this week. It is a keto meat pie and it is so good! A ton of calories per slice but calories aren’t supposed to matter too much with keto. As long as you don’t have carbs. Okay, even I don’t believe that but I still eat this, just a slice at a time. And after the doctor, I will be starving!
3. Costco for toilet paper, razors, hot dogs, and chips. Razors only if they have the 24 pack of the ones I like. If not, I’ll buy one or 2 at the grocery store until Costco has mine. My son likes their hotdogs and I like buying chips there since it’s cheaper in bulk.
4. Mail game controllers back to Amazon because they didn’t work right. My sons Nintendo Switch controller broke (the switch is almost 2 years old so I’m not mad) and he needs a replacement. Well damn. I tried to save money and get an off brand. Should have known better. I already ordered the Nintendo ones. We shouldn’t have any issues with those, they just cost $20 more.
5. Mail Kansas friends birthday box and check PO Box. Actually, her box has the Christmas card that got sent back to me, a t-shirt for her birthday that just passed, and this for Valentines Day. She’s been with man for years so I thought she might want a new one. 🤣
6. Hair 1:15pm for getting my hair dyed (it’s been like 3 months since I got it done.
7. Do taxes. I got all the required tax forms from my jobs so I will do my taxes now so I don’t lose the papers. I’m not expecting a refund since I got a 1099 from one of my clients that passed away last year (well, her son). That’s screwing me. Oh well. Guess I won’t get the twin size bed I have been looking at or get rid of my old nasty carpet.
8. Put letters and $200 for my mechanic in his mailbox at their house. I have to pay him before he will fix my car so this is the first half, plus he got a letter for one of his kids at my house. Why the school doesn’t update to their new address, I have no idea.
9. Cut nails – yes, I have to remind myself to do this as well as shave legs and pluck eyebrows. I am bad about remembering to do things for myself. Especially now that I am so crazy busy all the time!
So that’s my list. A lot to do on my only day off. I wish I could just hang out at home and watch Netflix while getting paid for a day but I can’t see that ever happening with having so much to do. Maybe one day I will be able to take a day off and do absolutely nothing.