I got nominated by Kim of GloverGardens and I really appreciate it!
1. What advice would you give your younger self?
Don’t listen to other people. Do what you want to do.
2. What’s your favorite food memory, a meaningful meal that you will never forget, and why? What was so special about it?
My grandmothers Thanksgiving dinner with our entire family when I was little. My aunt and uncle (they divorced when I was 10) and my only first cousin, both of my grandparents, and my parents. Small family meal and it’s never happened since.
3. If you’ve experienced a time when everything stood still for a moment, and you realized in that split second that you would remember this event for your whole life, what was that time?
When my son busted his head open 10 years ago. He was running down the sidewalk when he was 2. His shoe got caught in one of the cracks and he went flying into a brick post at the end of the sidewalk. I took him to the ER and they glued his head shut. I will never forget that moment. I had so many horrible thoughts running through my mind!
4. Where do you want to travel next and why?
I want to travel all over Europe. I want to meet people I have been talking to online and enjoy the culture.
5. Who inspires you?
The world around me inspires me daily.
6. Why do you blog?
I love blogging. I can talk about my day and make people laugh. I can tell people about how I screwed up or did well and have people comment about their trials that day too. I love the feedback and adore the new friends I have made.
7. What’s your favorite book?
My favorite book of all time would have to be A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett. It was made into a movie that I watched so much on VHS that I ruined the tape and now on DVD have watched many more times!
8. What skill have you always wanted to master, but haven’t yet started on?
I want to learn multiple languages so when I travel, I will be able to speak to anyone there!
9. In one sentence, what is your life philosophy?
There is no shortage of good days. It is good lives that are hard to come by.
10. What do you want to do tomorrow?
I wish I could stay in bed all day and veg out on Netflix!
11. What is your favorite dish to cook, and why?
Hamburgers because the way I make them, they are healthy and taste yummy!
My nominees are: You know if this is you, I know you do!
Mr. Johnson’s blog
My questions for you guys:
1. What part of your culture are you most and least proud of?
2. What inspires you to keep blogging?
3. What do you spend way too much money on?
4. What event large or small has changed your life?
5. What is the best compliment that you have received?
6. What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
7. What takes up too much of your time?
8. Who is your go to band or artist when you can’t think of anything to listen to?
9. What is your strangest talent?
10. What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?
11. What is your biggest goal?